VIP GRAND TOUR BRISBANE
The Sunshine Coast is filled with vibrant markets stunning views and incredible mountain ranges along with some of the best beaches in the world.
* Return transfers from your Accommodation.
* Visit the Glasshouse mountains lookout
* Visit Mary Crairncross Lookout.
* Montiville Village and Flamehill Vineyard.
* Ginger Factory and Nutowroks Chocolate Factory.
* Noosa Heads and Stroll Hastings Street.
* Noosa Ferry. Tewantain to Noosa Heads.
* Costal Drive Visiting Coolum Beach / Alexandra Heads / Mooloolaba.
* Visit Seafood Precinct at Mooloolaba and taste the freshest Mooloolaba Prawns.
* Stroll the newly renovated Wharf.
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.