Bushwalkers' Adventure - Full Day
Join Steve in a guided bushwalk designed for the keen walker to relax, refresh and explore the cool, peaceful and pristine the Hinterlands of Noosa and Sunshine Coast.
Tour Information PTPSBP
Join Steve in a guided bushwalk designed for keen walkers to relax, refresh and connect with nature in walks that visit the Blackall Range, Conondale Range and Glasshouse Mountains on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Walk along cool trails under sub-tropical rainforest canopy and open giant Eucalypt forests, home of the koala and some of the 304 species of birds found in the region.
Steve will safely take you on a sensory experience in a natural world of sights, sounds and smells. Walking slowly and quietly gives the best opportunity to observe wildlife in their natural habitat. Walk along trails that have been used for thousands of years by the Aboriginal people, the first bushwalkers. Some of the walks are in areas that are culturally significant and must be respected.
- Lush sub tropical rainforest
- Fragrant eucalypt forest
- Breath-taking scenery
- Ancient volcanic peaks
- Professional interpretation of the flora, fauna and history of the region
- Safely walk off the beaten track to discover little beauties in Nature
- Stunning waterfalls (seasonal)
- Easy pace
- Moderate terrain
- Reasonable fitness recommended
- Delicious, locally sourced morning tea and trail snacks; packed lunch/full day
- Small, personalised groups - min 1 max 6
- Daily departures
- Complimentary transfers from Noosa Accommodation from 7am
- Guests in accommodations in other areas: Meet at Noosa Junction Bus Station, Sunshine Beach Road, Noosa Junction. Free parking in carpark at rear. Pick up time: at 6:45 am.
- Mapleton Falls National Park
- Mapleton National Park
- Conondale National Park
- Noosa National Park
- Glasshouse Mountains
- Tewantin National Park
Private group tours available on request.
Adults: 12 y/o+; Child: 6 - 11 y/o
Minimum guest: 1 Maximum guests: 6
Charters are available for larger group. Walk will be structured accordingly.