Noosa to Rainbow Beach - Beach Drive & Dolphin View Kayak - Day Trip Departing Noosa
Feel the thrill of a unique Great Beach Drive transportation from Noosa to Rainbow Beach with a dolphin view kayak tour along the way.This exhilarating experience cuts out highway driving & long bus rides taking you into the National Park.
Tour Overview- Experience a unique Australian beach adventure > 4WD vehicle access only & stunning uncrowded beaches.
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliff tour > all inclusive.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed each way this year on migration), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
-Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
What's included: 4WD Great Beach Drive experience, equipment hire, guided kayak & wildlife tour, National Park entry fees, light snacks & refreshments, luggage allowance, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.Itinerary (Day):
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicle’s, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive, stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration coming in for a rest or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Remaining trip along the Great Beach Drive to Rainbow Beach.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below:
J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all
day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa
NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire)
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.