Twilight has its own special meaning to everyone. To us at Coastal Cruises Mooloolaba it means relaxation, fresh local food and crisp, cold drinks.
Departs Tuesday to Sunday
- Cruise effortlessly through the Mooloolaba Harbour, river & canals viewing our famous 'Fishing Fleet', Pilot Boats & Recreational Vessels.
- Head out to the river mouth to enjoy picturesque views of the bay of Mooloolaba
- Taste the freshest seafood on the coast from Mooloolah River Fisheries
- View Steve Irwin's marine research vessel 'Croc One'
- Glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaires row
- 1.5hr Cruise cruise including informative commentary of the local area
- Onboard a la carte menu with everything from fish & chips, and calamari, to oysters & seafood platters
- Drinks available for purchase from our fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Relaxed, scenic environment with friendly, helpful staff, the freshest seafood and a cool refreshing beverage!
What to Bring
- Camera & a smile
- We are a fully enclosed vessel so operate in most weather conditions
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.