Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tour & Great Beach Drive Adventure - Day Tour
Experience a unique adventure back to nature & into the wild with our Noosa Dolphin View Sea Kayak Tour. Feel the thrill of a 4X4 adventure along the spectacular Teewah Beach from Noosa North Shore, deep into the Great Sandy National Park.
Experience an Epic Ocean Adventure back to nature and into the wild with our Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tour. Feel the thrill of a stunning 4X4 adventure along the spectacular Teewah Beach from Noosa’s North Shore, deep into the Great Sandy National Park to a pristine ocean kayaking location, Double Island Point.
Immerse yourself in the views and natural beauty of Australia’s Nature Coast on a guided kayak tour whilst experiencing a buzzing hub of wildlife including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more in this tropical aquatic paradise. This location features scenic views of the Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay.
Double Island Point is only accessible by 4X4 vehicles from Noosa around the low tide, its away from the crowds and into the heart of the Great Sandy National Park where many of the local and migrating wildlife can be experienced.
Large Bottlenose dolphin pods, Humpback whales (June – November), six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here as well as manta rays, sting rays, soldier crabs in their thousands and a variety of spectacular local and migrating bird species including the Brahminy and Whistling Kite, Eastern Osprey and many others.
Our experienced local guides will take you on a gentle kayak tour in the tropical waters of Honeymoon Bay and Double Island Point headland taking in the breath taking views and natural surroundings of the area as well as seeing the Double Island Point Lighthouse from a unique view. Bottlenose dolphin pods are often seen here enjoying the Marine Park and feeding on large schools of fish and to see them living in their own habitat is a truly rewarding wildlife kayak experience.
No experience is required for this Noosa sea kayak tour, beginner friendly location & suitable for all levels from 7 years up. We may allow children from 4 years on request basis and booster seat for 4X4 transportation will be required.
- Experience a unique National Park kayak adventure > 4WD vehicle access only.
- Breathtaking remote National Park beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland of Double Island Point & Honeymoon Bay.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life including dolphins, whales, turtles & rays
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their natural habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins & whales (35,000 pass each way this year on migration) .
- Turtles, manta rays, local and migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent
- Kayak along the towering Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs with Fraser Island views
- Friendly local kayak guides > learn about all the history, wildlife and conservation of the Great Sandy National Park.
- Beginner friendly environment suitable for all abilities.
What's included: 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience, equipment, guided kayak tour, National Park entry fees, Noosa North Shore ferry fees, light snacks & refreshments, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, snacks, change of clothes.
(It is a requirement that all food, littler and any other waste are taken with you out of the National Park on completion of your visit)
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of beach 4X4 taking in the stunning views of the Great Sandy National Park & Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs
- Arrive at Double Island Point, within the Great Sandy Marine Park
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle taking in the stunning natural views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration passing by, putting on a show or resting in the bay.
- Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park..
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below:
- Noosa Heads: The J Noosa (Theatre) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Good all day parking & best if traveling from outside Noosa).
- Noosa Heads: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
- Noosaville: Pelican Boat Hire 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville (at giant pelican statue)
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.